Sunday, June 26, 2005

Feel bad

Mom hasn't called since the day I told her that I didn't want her to bring up the subject of Nug's mom again. Called home, but no one picked up the phone. Really worried that Mom's not pleased with me shouting at her the other day.

Dreaded that I have treated my close guy pals in a way that I actually like them romantically. Well, I knew that 2 of them ever liked me, so I told them frankly that I didn't have any intentions to be involved in any ways. So I continue hanging out with them. Told the first guy that I was in a relationship and though the second guy was unsure about my relationship with Nug, he should have known it. That left me thinking whether I had indeed gone beyond my friendships with them and flirted. I never thought I did, but people might think otherwise. Anyway, whatever it is, I have made myself clear. There are limits I have set and I do ensure that I don't go beyond them. It's only me and the guys who know what's going on right?

Congrats, roommie for the new car! Drive well and hope that we'll get the official driver's license soon.

1 comment:

Yang said...

hmmm... don't think too much about it since you've made things clear... gee... i'm curious as to how your bf looks like.... haha... well... don't blame yourself... cos if i remember correctly.... not many people knows that you're attached right??? kk... do tell me when you do come to singapore alright??? take care in the meantime... tata...