Saturday, June 11, 2005

Driver's License

Congrats to roommie, who passed her driver's license today!

Time to celebrate eh, hehehe wondering what you're gonna treat me. :P

And strange enough, I won the lucky draw among 165 students to get a free pen. Nothing to be bragged about, but I've never won any lucky draws in my entire time. It made me excited. The pen? Still tucked between my notebook. Will definitely treasure it.

Watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith too. The air conditioner of the theater was messed up. It's like a 100 degrees in a room packed up with about 100 and somewhat people. I couldn't breathe at all! Plus, the movie was draggy (2 hrs and 10 mins) and the plot was predictable. But I got a complimentary ticket as a result. Not really looking forward to the rest of the summer movies, but since I could watch a movie for free, why not?

I've grown some passion on driving. It's peaceful cruising around West Lafayette and I always try to be a safe driver. This addiction just took over after I sort of became my roommie's instructor. Am wondering how many miles I have added to Han's car. Feel bad about it and since his sis is coming back, I'll make sure that the car's clean and the gas is filled up. (though I can do nothing about the milage)

Began to take interests on swimming too. Normally I would feel like I couldn't swim and imagine that I would drown at the first attempt, but three days ago, the first time I dipped myself into the pool water in 1 year, I felt carefree. Didn't feel tired after the first lap and the next few laps just went smoothly.

That's the positive note. On the negative side, I realized that I always criticize about how others behave. So who cares if a roommie turns up the volume of the TV to the max at the wee hours? All you gotta do is just close the door and continue sleeping! So what if a sticky friend keeps on pestering you? Just don't return her phone calls. It seems like I try to handle everything at one go, but at the end of the day, I just lose it all. Temper! It's time to make it a little milder coz people will be afraid of me.

No comments: