daily thoughts and rambles...
Hey! Congratulation! The photo is so lovely!I got your letter yesterday. So, where should I send my letter??
congrats.. congrats! you look so pretty and cute in your graduation grown..haha.. i am so looking forward to you coming over to singapore and Iris is also yearning to invite us for dinner at chomp chomp..
anyway, shred tears is my cousin account..forgot to sign up.. Gerald here..
This is my new personal homepage:http://www.geocities.com/catherinachu What's up?
oh my...!!! congratsss melll!!!!! lucu bangett picnya hihihi
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey! Congratulation! The photo is so lovely!
I got your letter yesterday. So, where should I send my letter??
congrats.. congrats! you look so pretty and cute in your graduation grown..haha.. i am so looking forward to you coming over to singapore and Iris is also yearning to invite us for dinner at chomp chomp..
anyway, shred tears is my cousin account..forgot to sign up.. Gerald here..
This is my new personal homepage:
http://www.geocities.com/catherinachu What's up?
oh my...!!! congratsss melll!!!!! lucu bangett picnya hihihi
Post a Comment